Connect your business, the smart way.
- Call us
Whether you are delivering content over the web or bridging an intercontinental closed network, INAP Japan provides unmatched performance, and customizability to give your business the edge to stay ahead.
- INAP's Performance IP™ service helps reduce latency and improve network consistency to your connectivity by combining multiple carrier backbones and real-time route optimization that leverages Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO) technology.
MIRO enhances the Internet’s default routing rule system, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), by dynamically evaluating a broader set of performance factors across a massively diverse set of possible paths.
The Performance IP™ is IPv4 and IPv6 compatible to future-proof IP deployments.
Why can't other carriers/ISPs match the performance of our IP service?
- Reduced Latency
- 35 milliseconds less latency per packet round trip time, on average, compared with sub-optimal carriers/ISPs routes.
>99% of routes chosen by MIRO deemed best path compared with 29% chosen by BGP alone. MIRO-enhanced BGP to consider additional factors to find the fastest path, including latency, jitter and service-degrading brown and black outs.
- More Consistency
- Nearly four times less latency variability than stand-alone carriers or self-managed IP “blends”.
Direct access to multiple ISP backbones to give unmatched reliability and reduce the risk of network outages.
Fail-safe network features including end-to-end N+1 design, hot swappable spares, and comprehensive monitoring via two geographically-dispersed network operations centers.
- Better Service Level Guarantees
- Proactive monitoring, alerting and crediting for network issues.
An industry-leading SLA that supports:
100% network availability
Less than 150ms latency between Japan and the US
Less than 325ms latency between Japan and Europe
Under 1% of packet loss between Japan and the US, and between Japan and Europe
- Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO)
- INAP's patented Internet route optimization technology, Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO), enhances Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by dynamically evaluating path characteristics including latency, packet loss and route stability to select the best route to any given destination, resulting in low latency, high availability and accelerated application performance.
- Improving on BGP
- Evaluates factors beyond BGP rules to find the fastest path and help avoid latency, jitter and application-impacting events.
- Dynamically modifies BGP decisions by evaluating performance factors to select the best route to any given destination.
- Reduces traffic latency by 44% compared with native BGP.
- Dynamic Optimization
- Thousands of traffic optimizations per customer per hour maximize the performance of public Internet routes.
- Redundant, high-speed connections to major Internet backbones provide unmatched reliability and reduce the risk of network outages.
- Advanced analytics continuously adapt to changing network conditions so data reaches the end users faster and more consistently.
- Comprehensive Visibility and Support
- IPv4 and IPv6 compatibility to future-proof IP deployments.
- Full network transparency allows for identification and correction of issues before they impact performance.
- Performance and usage metrics provide additional operational insight.
- DNS Hosting Services
- A powerful DNS service is crucial for businesses that depend on their Internet applications to be stable and instantly reachable to their end users. Rely on INAP Japan’s DNS hosting services to achieve the availability, and speed you need for your online services.